Due to the global pandemic, the 2020 India in-person WINConference has been postponed. Please watch this space for an update on new dates and on-line meetings.
Women are introducing, leading and creating the future of initiatives and organizations across different fields, industries, companies, communities, and nations. The WINConference gives you the inspiration, knowledge, practical tools and contacts for you to succeed and prepare for the future!
We typically gather in India for a 1.5 – 2 days WINConference to shape a future that benefits all. Top business leaders, NGOs, activists, and politicians meet in vibrant and diverse setting, integrating the divine feminine with modern business practices and tools. We inspire and are inspired as we accelerate the empowerment of more women across the globe.
Our vision is to model an integrated global leader as we empower, develop and connect leaders in a feminine, authentic and global way. Through world-class plenary sessions, practical workshops, benchmarking forums and coaching – we provide communities, companies and individual leaders the possibility to grow and contribute to a world in which we all flourish.
- How women are shaping the future of India and the planet
- How we can accelerate the change and participation of women in decision making, entrepreneurship, corporations and in leading communities
- Corporate practices - how leaders, women, and men can better create inclusive workplaces, work-life balance, and opportunities
- How each and every one can become a flourishing global, authentic and feminine leader
- How women can take charge, in the first person, lead the change, empower women and shape the future
- How to become a change maker, and contribute to the betterment of society or support those that do
- The WIN Inspiring Women India Award
- The WIN Girls Project
Due to the global pandemic, the 2020 India WINConference has been postponed. A special on-line session at the Global WIN conference will also address topics of particular interest to participants from India.
Please watch this space for more details and feel free to write to email@example.com for more on sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
- Shashi Tharoor, Indian, Minister of State for Human Resource Development
- Hemant Bakshi, Indian, Sr. Vice President, HPC, Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Syeda Hameed, Indian, Member, Planning Commission, Government of India
- Namita Vikas, Indian, Group President & Global Head, Climate Strategy & Responsible Banking, Yes Bank LTD
- Nidhi Razdan, Indian, Senior Editor, NDTV
- Ranjana Kumari, Indian, Director, Centre for Social research
- Ireena Vittal, Indian, Board Member
- Madhu Khanna, Indian, Visiting Professor of Indic Religion, Centre for the Study of Comparative Religion and Civilizations, Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi and Founder Chairperson, Tantra Foundation
- Aloka Majumdar, Indian, Head of Corporate Sustainability, HSBC
- Anjali Raina, Indian, Executive Director, Harvard Business School India Research Center(Facilitator)
- Vijaya Patsala, Indian, CEO & Founder, Under The Mango Tree
- Jessica Anderen, Swedish, Trading Area Manager, IKEA
- Aletta Stas-Bax, Dutch, C.O.O., Frédérique Constant SA, Geneva
- Shobhana Bhartia, Indian, Chairperson and Editorial Director, Hindustan Times Media
- Namrita Jhangiani, Indian, Partner, Egon Zehnder
- Julia Haston, British, Managing Director & Principal Consultant, BJC Europe (Moderator)
- Tarun Varma, Indian, Vice President HR - India Operations, Shell India Markets Pvt Limited
- Meenakshi Dewan, Indian, Associate Director – Business Development, IBM Global Technology Services – SO
- Tunde Ogungbesan, British, D&I Consultant, Royal Dutch Shell
- Anuradha Razdan, Indian, General Manager, Leadership Development – South Asia, Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- Devina Nigam, Indian, Senior Analyst (Human Capital & Diversity) Accenture Services Private Limited, India
- Manisha Giotra, Indian, CEO, Moelis
- Nilima Bhat, Indian, Director, Roots & Wings, Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- Sonam Kalra, Indian, Singer, Composer & Founder, The Sufi Gospel Project
- Bruno Goffin, Belgian, Owner, coach2market
- Isabelle Demangeat, French, Consultant International Management Coach, fit for culture
- Carol Bourg, Belgian, Registered Counsellor & Naturopath, Founder of Qinutrition, Co-founder of TurningPoint
- Yasmine Hilton, British, Chairman, Shell India
- Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati, American, President Divine Shakti Foundation, In Seva Parmath Niketan Ashram
- Sangeeta Talwar, Indian, Former MD, Nddb Dairy Services
- Ishita Chaudhry, Indian, Founder & CEO, The YP Foundation
- Geetu Verma, Indian, Executive Director- Foods, Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Rekha Mody, Indian, Founder, Streeshakti The Parallel Force
- Sara Pilot, Indian, Co-Founder, CEQUIN
- Durga Holzhauser, Austrian, Spiritual Entrepreneur, Foundation of La Lumiere & the femalegrail.com
- Seema Kohli, Indian, Free Lance Contemporary Artist, SEEMA KOHLI
- Vandana Kohli, Indian, Filmmaker, Photographer, Musician
- Payal Gupta, Indian, Coach and Consultant, Celebratory Associates
- Meena Jawahrani, Indian, VP- Group HR, Financial Technologies
- Vaishali Misra, Indian, Project Manager, Next Generation, IKEA
- Suchitra Rajendra, Indian, Director Talent Sustainability, PepsiCo India
- Anita Vasudeva, Indian, Co-Founder, Fleximoms
- Samata Vasisht, Indian, Founder & Director, Synergy Holistic
- Anjana Nathwani, British, CEO of Athena Business, Director of Athena Learning Academy and Business Mentor for the Cherie Blair Foundation
To view photos from the our previous India WINConferences, please visit our flickr page.
WIN has provided numerous scholarships to participants unable to pay the participation fee. Together with StreeShakti we were able to launch the WINGirl Project in 2012, through which resourceful members can sponsor a girl’s education alongside WIN. To learn more about the WIN Fund, please visit [insert new link to WIN Fund page].